Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don Jaime De La Manwich

Parking...

7 posts in this topic

Andrew was saying that we didn't even get a heads up that all these "changes" (whatever they were) were happening. 

Typical G's FO, you can count on them to not inform us of anything... 

What happened for those of us who weren't there? 

I'm planning on being at the next Sat. game and would like to know what I'm getting into... 

They made lot 13 a "season pass" parking only lot. They didn't let any of us know before hand but it was in the game day email sent out on Saturday or Friday. They made most early people park in lot 10 & 11 and other people in lot 6 or the lot nearest to the school. It was a pain for most people (I just sort of bossed my way in there). 

What happened for those of us who weren't there? 

I'm planning on being at the next Sat. game and would like to know what I'm getting into... 

They made lot 13 a "season pass" parking only lot. They didn't let any of us know before hand but it was in the game day email sent out on Saturday or Friday. They made most early people park in lot 10 & 11 and other people in lot 6 or the lot nearest to the school. It was a pain for most people (I just sort of bossed my way in there). 

I may just park in the parking lot next to lot 13 on Avalalon if this happens again. It'd be easier to get coolers/gear to and from the car. They've gotta let the supporter groups park near their tailgates. Its dumb.